This version has been discontinued. Check out the new version here: Genix PDB “Atom” Rev3
Designed specifically for the RotorX Atom. Create a super clean and modular build. The socketed connections allow for an easy build and tear-downs for cleaning, inspection, or equipment changes. There is room between the PDB and Naze32 to fit other equipment such as receiver or Blackbox.
-Ultra-clean power via L-C filter
-5V Pololu regulator header (fits up to 1A version)
-Super bright orange LED tail lights
-Naze32 socket headers
-Buzzer for low-voltage warning and lost-model locator
-FPV equipment power pads: 5V and L-C filtered battery
-Designed for micro quads with lower amp draw
Weight: 6.1g including headers and buzzer
5V Regulator Info
Does not include 5V regulator. See related products below for Pololu 5V regulator. LEDs are powered from 5V rail (to provide optimum brightness despite battery voltage) and draw 20mA total. Pinout for regulator connection on the Genix PDB, from left to right: not connected, not connected, VIN, GND, 5V.
Please note that the SHDN pin function varies between Pololu 5V regulators:
- Pololu D24V5F5 500mA (0J7990): This is the one we carry. It does not need any special consideration. Simply solder it to the Genix PCB header.
- Pololu D24V6F5 600mA (0J7034): This one is common with other stores. It requires that the SHDN pin be connected to the VIN pin for proper function. The SHDN pin socket on the Genix PDB is not connected to anything, so you will need to make this connection yourself.
- Pololu D24V10F5 1A (0J8557): This is the one included with the RotorX Atom kits. It does not need any special consideration. Simply solder it to the Genix PCB header.
- For the easiest build with stock Atom hardware, use our Atom Installation Kit
- Cut pins flush with board before soldering to maximize clearance between board and frame. This is useful for fitting a battery strap.
- Male header pins need to be adjusted in their plastic housing strip before soldering in order to fit the stock Atom standoffs.
- To customize heights between PDB and Naze32, consider removing male pins from the plastic strip and inserting into the female headers. Then add your standoffs, and place the flight controller, then solder the male pins to the flight controller. Clip excess pin length from top side of Naze32.
- Cleanflight CLI board orientation: set align_board_yaw = 270