- Frequency: 5.8G wide-band FM video/audio Tx
- Power: 25/200mW 12V, 80mA/180mA
- PWM channel selection
- Channels: 40 channels, audio video sync
- Weight: 6g without antenna
- PAL/NTSC supported
- Stereo audio: L/R audio channel
- Input Voltage: DC7-28v
- Antenna connector: SMA antenna
This new version has output power selection either 25mW or 200mW. You can select power by moving a small resistor (see image below). Our current stock is pre-configured for 200mW. If you would like us to change this for you, just make a note on your order and we can change it to the low-power configuration for you. No extra charge.
RC Channel Selection
This is a super cool feature that will allow you to change frequencies with your RC transmitter. Perfect for races when your vTX isn’t easily accessible. Just wire a channel from your RC receiver to the PWM pin on the vTX. See the manual below for more information.